Dr Sarah Matenson
Commenced at Midtown Medical Clinic in August 2002.
Areas of special interest:
- Women’s Health
- Pregnancy Shared Care
- Postnatal Care
- Family Planning
Sarah graduated from Monash University in 1996 and completed a Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2001 and a Fellowship in General Practice in 2002.
Sarah is highly experienced in all areas of General Medicine and has a particular passion for the health and wellbeing of women.
When not consulting, Sarah loves to travel, ski,and spend time with her husband, sons and cavoodle!
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery with Honours – Monash University 1996
- Diploma of Obstetrics and Gynaecology – 2001
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – 2002
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – 2002 – current
- Visiting Medical Officer at Masada Early Parenting Centre (sleep school) 2016 – current
- Accredited Shared Care Maternity Affiliate for Monash, Box Hill, Royal Women’s, Sunshine, Mercy, Northern and Sandringham Hospitals
Sarah is available for consultation Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 4284 or book online.