Dr Emily Schilbach.
During the current pandemic, Emily is available for Telehealth consultations. To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 4284.
Dr Emily Schilbach aims to practice medicine at the highest standard and has a strong passion for treating skin conditions and anti-ageing. Emily offers individualised treatment plans, using evidence based cosmeceutical products and facial rejuvenation techniques. Emily looks forward to working with you to achieve your skin & beauty goals.
Emily graduated from Monash University in 2005 with Honours in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. She completed her Internship and Residency years at The Royal Melbourne Hospital, The Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital and The Royal Children’s Hospital before obtaining her Fellowship of The Royal College of General Practitioners in 2011. Emily has undertaken further training in Aesthetic Medicine, under the close mentorship of Dr Jenny Kimmins, one of Australia’s most experienced cosmetic physicians and medical educators. Emily continues to work at Dr Kimmins’s specialist cosmetics practice, Southern Cosmetics, where she is constantly exposed to the latest information at the forefront of cosmetic medicine.
Emily performs safe, gradual and minimal cosmetic enhancement to produce the most natural results possible. Emily aims for you to look refreshed like you’ve just returned from a holiday, rather than having any obvious cosmetic work.
Emily consults on the following cosmetic issues:
- Anti-Wrinkle / Muscle Relaxant injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Cosmeceutical skincare product advice (anti-ageing & general skin concerns)
- Pigmentation & Photo-ageing (sun damage, melasma)
- Redness, capillaries and inflamed skin
- Acne & scarring
- Eczema / Dermatitis
- Fungal nail conditions
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis (underarm sweating)
- Opinion on general skin quality improvement & anti-ageing advice (using modalities such as therapeutic laser, LED phototherapy, radiofrequency micro-needling, microdermabrasion, carbon laser facials and skin peel treatments).
Read Emily’s General Practitioner profile here.
Emily is available for consultation on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
To arrange an appointment ot see Emily please phone 9650 4284 or book online.