Dr Adrienne Chan
Commenced at Midtown Medical Clinic in February 2001.
Areas of special interest:
- Family planning
- Pre-pregnancy planning
- Pregnancy Care
- Shared Maternity Care
- Women’s Health
- Travel Medicine
- Minor procedures
Adrienne has been working in various aspects of General Practice since 1996 and enjoys the variety of medical problems that General Practice offers.
Adrienne feels that an important part of General Practice is getting to know her patients, not just their problems, but their interests, jobs, families, pets; as their health impacts on all areas of their lives and vice versa.
Adrienne’s approach is to listen, discuss, inform and involve her patients in making decisions about their care.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – University of Queensland 1993
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – 1999
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Accredited Shared Care Maternity Affiliate for The Royal Women’s Hospital, The Western, The Northerm, Mercy and Monash Hospital
- Admitting General Practitioner for the Residential Program at Masada Private Hospital Early Parenting Centre
Adrienne is available for consultation each Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
To arrange an appointment, please phone 9650 4284 or book online.