Areas of special interest:
- Cosmetic Injectables (anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers)
- Skin conditions and cosmeceutical (medical grade) skincare advice
- Travel Medicine
- Women's Health - (Fertility, Family Planning, IVF, Egg freezing, Implanon Insertion)
- Sexual Health Checks
- Preventative Health & Wellness - (Thorough Health Assessments, long term individualised health plans)
- 45 - 49 year old Health Assessments
- Chronic Disease Management (Medicare EPC) Plans
- Nutrition, Weight and balanced lifestyle advice
- Gastrointestinal & Gut Health, Food Intolerances
- Sleep Disorders - (Insomnia, Excessive tiredness, Sleep Apnoea)
- Asthma, Allergies & Respiratory - (Asthma Management Plans, Hay Fever / allergic rhinitis)
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) - (Sinusitis, Nasal obstruction, blocked & painful ears)
- Musculoskeletal, Sport & Exercise Medicine - (Injury management, Hypermobility, Postural pains, Office Ergonomics & Workstation setup, Osteroarthritis, Back & Neck pain)
- Hair Loss - (Male & Female Androgenic Alopecia)
- Mental Health Care Plans & Counselling - (Life Coaching for Relationship, Family & Career issues, Workplace bullying, Healthy Lifestyle Balance)
Emily has over 13 years of experience as a doctor. She has a friendly and relaxed approach but is also very thorough, determined to solve problems and listens very closely to what her patients are trying to tell her.
Emily consults on all areas of General Medicine (full list of special interest areas above). She has a strong passion for anti-ageing, skin & cosmetic conditions and offers individualised treatment plans, using prescription of medical grade skincare products and cosmetic injectables. She looks forward to working with you to achieve your own health & wellness goals.
Emily has a personal background in sport (state level tennis) and works closely with a number of Orthopaedic Surgeons, assisting them in operations (hip, knee, shoulder, foot & ankle). She has an extensive network of injury management professionals and is well equipped to consult on all injuries and musculoskeletal problems. She provides unbiased advice on whether an injury is best managed with conservative rehabilitation (under a Physiotherapist, Myotherapist, Podiatrist, Osteopath or Exercise Physiologist) or whether surgical intervention may be necessary.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) - Monash University 2005
- Fellowship of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners - 2010
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
- Epworth GP Advisory Group
Emily is currently available for consultation each Wednesday and Thursday. Additional appointments can be arranged for cosmetic injectables Monday and Fridays upon request.
To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 4284 or book online.