Commenced at Midtown Medical Clinic July 2010.
Areas of special interest:
- Women's health and contraception (including implanon insertion)
- Sexual health
- Mental health
- Adolescent / young adult medicine
Cathy moved from Adelaide to Melbourne in 2010, and has been working at Midtown Medical Clinic since July of that year. Cathy completed her medical degree at The University of Adelaide in 2002, and after her intern and resident years based in suburban hospitals, started her General Practice training in 2005. After completion of her examinations, she became a Fellow of the College of General Practitioners in 2008.
Cathy's areas of interest include women's health and contraception, sexual health, mental health and adolescent/young adult medicine.
As well as working at Midtown Medical Clinic, Cathy is a senior lecturer at the Department of General Practice at Monash University, where she is involved in medical student education and research.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery - The University of Adelaide 2002
- Fellowship of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners - 2008
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners - Member 2005 - current
- Senior Lecturer Department of General Practice Monash Unversity
Cathy is available for consultation Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 4284 or book online.