Commenced at Midtown Medical Clinic in June 2009.
Areas of special interest:
- Women's health
- Chronic disease management
- Preventative medicine
- Travel medicine
- Weight management
- Sexual Health
Anita has a dedication to evidence-based medicine, lifelong learning, sharing decisions with her patients and providing meaningful explanations to patients so that they can participate in their own health. Outside of medicine, she enjoys music and literature, is an avid traveller, and loves walking (not running) around Melbourne's beautiful parks listening to a good podcast.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery with Honours; Monash University 2002
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners 2007
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Teaching; The University of Melbourne 2016
- Masters of Public Health; Monash University in Progress
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Murray City Country Coast GP Training: Medical Educator
- North Western Melbourne PHN: Clinical Editor, HealthPathways Melbourne
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: Member; Co Deputy Chair of Victorian Council
Australian Medical Assocation: Member
- Better Care Victoria: Member of the Emerging Leaders' Clinical Advisory Committee
- Safer Care Victoria: Member of the Infectious Clinical Network INSIGHT Committee
Anita is available for consultation Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
To arrange an appointment to see Anita please phone 9650 4284 or book online.